When purchasing a remap from Rutland Communications Ltd you are agreeing to these conditions:
1. No Damages or consequential costs can be claimed from Rutland Communications Ltd.
2. The map remains the Property of Rutland Communications Ltd till payment has been made in full.
3. All Rutland Communications Ltd remaps carry a non transferable 24 Month Warranty.
4. Warranties are void if remaps are found faulty from additional/ third party adjustment.
5. All adjustments to our remaps must be made by Rutland Communications Ltd or Warranties will be VOID.
6. If a unit is found to be faulty within the First 7 days of purchase a new unit will be issued or a full refund will be given.
7. All fitting / usage instructions are supplied as a guide only, Rutland Communications Ltd will not be held responsible for any damages caused during fitment.
8. If units are found to be faulty within the warranty period, the original unit must be returned to Rutland Communications Ltd for repair. If a unit is found to be un-repairable, a new one will be issued.
9. If we agree to refund within the first 7 days for a system which was supplied correctly, but is no longer required, we will charge an administration fee of £25 (including vat). The customer will be responsible for returning the vehicle to Rutland Communications Ltd HQ at all times.
10. Bhp & Torque figures cannot be guaranteed to be exactly the same as stated on our website or any literature produced by Rutland Communications Ltd but should be similar.
11. You should inform your insurance company if you modify your vehicle in any way.
12. There is no guarantee that the increase in performance will not affect the longevity of your engine/brakes/clutch etc.
13. As with any tuning device the limit of our liability in respect of any mechanical failure after fitting the unit whether associated or not, shall be the purchase price of the remap only.
14. Please be aware that you may encounter problems with your vehicles fuel computer.
15. ALL Rutland Communications Ltd remaps are programmed to order with software for the customer’s specific vehicle, and are therefore excluded from the distance selling regulations.
16. Any further costs are your responsibility.
10th April 2009